The IseeRobots Show Ep.18: He-Man Waves 2 and 3 PLUS! My Review Of Jesus Rolls.




Hey kids! This week we have a super fun show ahead of us. We start off with a pretty weird voicemail that I got from Tommy Salami. It's pretty threatening to be honest. He says he's gonna punch my face in..

From there we take a look at the Big Lebowski spin off movie Jesus Rolls.. It's pretty wild.. I liked it but you have to hear my thoughts on it..

Then for the main event we go over waves 2 and 3 of The Masters Of The Universe action figure line.. This covers everyone from Fisto To Jitsu..It's a ton of fun

For the end segment I talk about some recent to acquisitions and open up a Batgirl figure that I got from my homies over at MetaHuman Comics.

This is a super fun show and I hope in some way it helps you guys get through the hard times...

Patreon Exclusive Content at SupportTheReport.com 

Comments