WWF Wrestling Superstars Hulk Hogan Light Switch Plate

These pics have a weird color to them and I don't really know why. 
I picked up this weird deal at The Flea Market the other day. It's like a Hulk Hogan action figure stuck onto a light switch plate. I have no idea how you flip the switch. What do you think? You slide Hulk up and down? Probably right? What a super weird idea. The figure is reminiscent of an LJN type dude. You know, those big rubber ones.

Here is the back
This is what the back looks like. It's pretty boring for the most part. The diagrams are a little wacky I suppose. The image of the Hulk figure being screwed into the wall is sort of funny, like a little bit. 

I wonder how many kids had this on their wall back in the day? This is the first one of these that I've ever seen and I do sort of keep my eyes out for 80's wrestling junk so it can't be super common. Prolly cuz it's kind of dumb.



This is the gold portion of the back. Dig it, they had plans to make 4 more of these silly deals. The Iron Sheik is far and away the weirdest one. The Sheik rules but at the time he was posed as like an enemy to our nation but you know, he had merch.. 


That's what the plate looked like all closed up. IDK, it's weird right? I kind of want to install this in my office but I also don't want to because it's mad dumb but the fact that it's mad dumb also makes me want to do it even more. 

I think that I paid a dollar for this at the 40/8 Flea over at The Vet's Building. The 40/8 is the one that goes to support a local nursing program. It's the biggest of the 3 fleas in Santa Rosa. It used to be fantastic and is still pretty great but the weekly Mojo-Sales has diluted it a bit. 

I really don't like how the pictures for this came out. They are all weirdly colored. I don't know what's up with that. In real life the card is brighter. IDK, it's not really not a big deal.

Comments