This Boring Life Ep.13: The World Of Martial Arts




Hey kids! Get ready for another exciting episode of This Boring Life the show in which we explore the origin story of IseeRobots one topic at a time.. The topic for this go around? My forays into the exciting world of martial arts!

We start with what got me interested in the warrior arts, things like WWF and boxing, my early career as a backyard boxer and all the things that eventually lead to me going down to a local dojo and signing up!

There are stories about boxing, grappling and some actual competitions I competed in!
This is a super fun episode and it's sure to give you some giggles at me attempts to make it as a competitive fighter...

Make sure to tell a friend and give us a friendly retweet!

Patreon Only Content available at SupportTheReport.com 

Comments