A Couple More GI Joe Pics From Out In The Yard


This guy is a bit of a custom. The crotch piece broke so I replaced his blue jeans with a pair of camo legs I had sitting around. I think that they are from a V2 of Stalker.. The arctic version. I think that he looks pretty good. I wonder if the other Dreadnoks make fun of his pants? Probably but I imagine that ultimately they don't really care. They just like making fun of people and things.. 

I took this pic in front of a small ocean themed birdhouse that I found out in the backyard. I think it looks pretty good. I plan to use it as a Dreadnok hang out in future pics..


This is one of my favorite GI Joe pics so far. I took it inside of a doll house that the wife bought at a thrift store. It's all beat up inside and she plans to refurbish it but as for right now it looks like they could film a Hostel sequel there. 

The little cage that Chuckles is in is one of those metal deals that you use when you are arranging flowers. They hold the flowers in place somehow..  I found it at The Dig and thought it would be perfect as a GI Joe Cage... 

You can't really see it but Chuckles has a chain hanging around his neck that is lashed to the cage. You also can't see it but Major Bludd has Chuckles' gun in his right hand and his own pistol in his left.. I don't know why that matters. 

Comments