Mego Pics: Frankenstein!


I am so in love with my Frankenstein. I'm not sure who I love more, him or Dracula.. it's close. Right now I'd say Frank but that's because I am looking at a picture of him. If Drac were there instead it might be that I'd say I love him more. It's hard to tell. 

So far the Mego relaunch has just been the bee's knees as far as I'm concerned. I can't remember the last time I've bought so many figures from a line. I pretty much have picked up all of the dude ones.. I'm not so big on the gals. They are a bit too close to dolls for me but they are cool and I might actually get some at some point..

Frank reaches out for a hug

I like his coat and the pants are even better. I think they put in some quality work on Frankie. I also dig the super dumb look that he has on his mug. It seems totally appropriate for a dude like him.. by that I mean an undead type dummy..

Know what would be cool? If he he was made from a glow in the dark plastic, at least if his head was. Imagine that? It's not hard if you try..

Looking off to the distance

For some reason he comes with a piece of chain. IDK, maybe it was part of the links that The Doc used to bind the monster down to the table so that he wouldn't escape and run amok amongst the villagers. 

I also really like his shoes but I think that they could be clunkier. Kind of like the shoes they used on that one KISS dude that they put out.. You know, I was at Target and I found him but didn't get him and I totally regret it. What was I thinking? 

Dancing?

I can't tell if they are dancing a Tango in that pic up there or if The Bride is trying to push away his advances. It's hard to tell. I'm thinking that she is pushing him back but The Old Wife thinks that they are dancing a romantic tango.. I feel pretty sure that she is trying to get him away from her. I mean, she never really liked him or anything right?

Comments