The Toys R Us Report Ep.142: My Big List Of Movies That I Saw Plus Tons More! Star Wars Figures!


Hey kids! Thanks for stopping by. We have a super fun show ahead of us this week. We start off with some talk about the Earth Base and my office and how I moved stuff around.

From there we talk on a movie I saw called The Darkest Hour. It's about Winston Churchill. I really dug it but the wife fell asleep for a minute.

Then it's onto the main event of the show where we take a look at the big list of movies I saw over the last year. I took in 75. That's not bad but I wanted a solid 100.. What can you do? I tried.
For the last segment we chat about a Star Wars figure I bought and some TV shows I've been watching...

Make sure to hop on over to Support The Report and check out how you can get the ISR Supertape VHS Tape! While helping to support the show. Man, we need all the help that we can get.

Also hop on over to VirtualDirtmall.com The ISR Superstore and take care of some of your Retro Junk Shopping needs while also supporting The Toys R Us Report.

Comments