The Mr.Sensational Gino Vega Podcast Ep.3: My Life With Music. Part 1: Early MTV and Hair Metal Days



Download this episode (right click and save)

Hey everybody it is I, “Mr. Sensational” Gino Vega, back with Episode 3 of the “Mr. Sensational” Gino Vega Podcast on the I See Robots Radio Network. On this episode I take a look at the recent holiday season, seasonal anxiety, and a show I played over the holidays with my band The Invalids.

After that, it’s a muddled road as we plow through some of my weird family tree en route to talking about my history and memories as a fan of popular music in the 1980’s, 1990’s, and the 2000’s. Of course I bit off more than I could chew with this topic, so we don’t get out of the 1980’s, but if you’d like to join me for my thoughts on my earliest memories of MTV and my grade school infatuation with hair metal, sit back and enjoy the ride. And if not? Hey, who can blame you!

Feel free to visit my website www.ginovega.wordpress.com for some additional notes and pictures related to this episode, and, while you're at it, hop on over to www.supportthereport.com
, where for as little as ONE DOLLAR a month you can help support the I See Robots Radio Network and its fine catalog of shows.

Comments