The Champion Sound Mixtape Series Now FREE On Patreon!

 

Hey kids! Over the last few years I've really gotten on the workout tip and music has played a big part in that. We all have our favorite workout songs right? I took it one step further and made some really fun mix-tapes to workout to. I went as far as to name the series. What was the name? The Champion Sound. Perfect right? 

At first these were over on Patreon but I felt a little bad keeping these away from everyone. I honestly think they can help take your workout to the next level. Now, to get these you are going to have to join the patreon but don't worry we have a free tier and these are now available as freebies.. Cool right? Yes, it's very cool.

Just follow the links below and they can be yours. Use them to invigorate your workout. I guarantee you two will get all swollen up! 


Champion Sound One. Find It Here... HERE!!!

Champion Sound Two. Find It Here... HERE!!!

Champion Sound Three. Find It Here... HERE!!!


Comments