KOFY TV 20 Country Dance Party Full Episode VHS Rip Circa 1987


This is a great piece of found footage. I don't say that a lot but this is a true great. It's from the 80's w/commercials which is always an amazing find but it's also an in-studio country music dance show. Dude, that's so 1987. 

KOFY the station that aired this gem is no longer with us. It's like a syndicated station that shows only westerns? IDK. I preferred KOFY. They had a Creature Feature Show on Saturdays that I loved and up until the end they had a Dance Party Show that I always wanted to go to but I never made time to do so..

The video has audio problems throughout. In the 1st place the tape is old and tracks very poorly and then on the secondly, Youtube music rights pulled some stuff out which leaves it sounding weird at points but it's totally watchable and the Bay Area Commercials make it a real retro time! 

Comments