IseeRobots Television: Some Commercials From An Episode Of Star Trek: The Next Generation.

 


Gotta send a big shout out to Earl over at The Logbook.Com. Homie hit me off with some software that makes it easy to merge videos together. Otherwise you'd be looking at Five, Two Minute Videos of commercials. 

The way it works is, you record the commercials to the digital deal and then pause when the show starts and then you skip ahead to the next block and then record again. It's literally the opposite of what you used to do when you'd record shows off TV. That is honestly so funny to me. 

Who cares about the show? It's all about the commercials. There is this theory in the collectible world that says for something to be valuable as a collectible it has to have been discarded at some point. My mom threw out my old comic book etc....

I think commercials fit into that idea really well. EVERYONE cut them out unless you used the timer on the VCR to record something. Finding them on tapes is fairly rare. Honestly, finding home recorded VHS tapes is becoming fairly rare lately. My fave VHS honey hole recently shut down and I haven't found an alternative. Luckily I have tons of them to go through before it becomes an issue of any sort...  


Comments