Toy Pic: Masters Of The Universe Revalation: Evil Lyn


Evil Lyn really came into her own during Masters Revelations. I honestly don't know if I ever though of her all that much as a character before then. I didn't have anything against her but I didn't really have anything for her either. 

She was the main villain's gal-pal and she wan't much more than that back then. During Revelations though she grabbed some of the main character heat and got folks behind her to the point she was in the 1st series of action figures for the show. 


Dude, check it. I liked her tale of redemption so much that out of the entire 1st Series for a TV Show that I really dig, from a line I already collect. I only got Evil-Lyn. Sure, I do sort of have my eyes on Moss Man but I didn't get him 1st time I saw them and I haven't seen him since. I can't guarantee that I would get him if I ever did see him but I'd think about it and prolly go on the side of caution and get him.

I might also get up on Skelator but I'm up in the air about it. So I guess what I'm saying is this.... I'm gonna get all of them except He-Man. I swear dude, he's the least interesting man the entire planet of Eternia. I can't vibe with another He-Man figure. 


Alright down to the tech-specs. The Revelation figure are the equivalent of a Star Wars Black or a Marvel Legend. They have a lot of articulation, spare heads and hands and accessories. Overall I was pretty pleased with the quality of everything. The parts are easy to switch around and she's fairly pliable as far as gripping accessories. 

She looks cartoon accurate and has one head with a helmet and one with long hair for the big reveal where she takes off her lid and shows off her now long flowing locks. She used to have mad short hair. This is a way to get across the passage of time.  

I took the pics out in my backyard in a bombed out At-At that I use for situations like this. It's versatile and so bombed out it looks prehistoric. 

I had to sit in the dirt to get the pics but I'm pretty happy with how they came out. I think they do a good job of showing off how nice of a fig she is.

Right now I have her displayed with my kit-bashed Remco Road Warriors Eternia Varients like she's gone out and hired some fresh faces in her attempts to take over the world..

Related Links.
Worlds Famous Ep.15: Where I open this fig up and talk Evil-Lyn. HEAR!!!!!
The Road Warriors... Here Three Hench-Men. HERE!!!!

Comments