The Toys R Us Report Ep.172: Venom: Comic Jocks and Chuckleheads...


Download this episode (right click and save)

We have a super fun show ahead of us this week. We start off with a recap of last week's disciplinary action from Dr. Jane Walsh. We look into what happened and what it means for us..

From there we talk about a movie I saw called A Star Is Born. It's a remake of a remake and stars Lady Gaga and Bradley Cooper.. I liked it. Listen in to find out why

Then we talk about another movie, Marvel's latest offering: Venom! We talk about the movie as well as Comic-Jocks and Chuckleheads.. It's an interesting bit of data. 

In the final segment we take answer a few text messages and talk about Megos.. I have my Frankenstein and I bring him on air for a bit of a review.. I love him. We talk about Wave 2 of Mego as well as some other fun stuff. 

Make sure to hop on over to Support The Report and check out how you can get the ISR Supertape VHS Tape! While helping to support the show. Man, we need all the help that we can get.

Comments