The Toys R Us Report. Ep:93 The Top 5 Candy Bars Of ALL THE TIMES! Plus Some Sizzlean Talk!



Download this episode (right click and save)

Hey kids! Thanks for stopping by. We have a super fun show ahead of us this week! We start off a talk between me and Iceberg that turns ugly, as they often do and then we move onto a VHS Review of a movie I saw called Moonwalkers with Rupert Grint of Harry Potter fame.

Then we move onto the main event where I run down a list of my Top Five Candy Bars! OF ALL THE TIMES!!! It's a ton of fun and not to be missed.

For the final segment I spend a bit of time talking about Sizzlean. Do you remember that weird Bacon-Like Product? I sure do and I share some memories in detail...

It's a great show like always, Make sure to tell a friend and make sure to stop by SupportTheReport.com and check out how you can get the ISR Supertape VHS Tape! It's totally worth it! Just do it already!

Also hop on over to VirtualDirtmall.com The ISR Superstore and take care of some of your Retro Junk Shopping needs while also supporting The Toys R Us Report.

Comments