The Toys R Us Report Episode 30: GI Joe's Infantry Trooper Grunt



Hey kids! Thanks for stopping by.We have a super fun show where I get to talk about my favorite topics! GI Joe. In this case we're gonna speak on OG GI Joe, Grunt. Yep, another of the original 16. We talk about his life history and military career as well as his various action figure releases. It's super fun and totally informative.

Besides that there is a VHS review. This time it's William Katt's Vietnam epic, The White Ghost. It's a pretty weird flick. Just due to the fact that it has The Greatest American Hero in it. He's not exactly my idea of a Vietnam Era tough guy but hey, whatever floats your boat. 

There is some more blimp talk. I don't know what's with me and blimps lately.. Anyway, it's a super fun show with all sorts of surprises thrown in. Make sure to tell a friend!














Comments