IseeRobots Television: 1988 ABC TV Commercials Including Amazing Ad For The WWF At The Arco Arena


I got this VHS at the flea market a couple weeks back. It's unlabled and I intended to use it as a blank for future projects. I don't have any projects in mind but when you come across tapes you have to grab them. They aren't as common as they once were. 

Anyhow, I popped it in just in case it was interesting and what do you know? It was in fact pretty great. There was some Disney TV and a whole bunch of great commercials! 

The crown jewel of all this was a WWF commercial for a house show at The Arco Arena. I remember seeing stuff like this on TV and the cast of wacky 80's characters always got me to ask my dad if he'd take me to the show and sometimes he did! 

Enjoy the commercials!


Comments