The Road Theater: A Weird VCR Type Device For Minivans

 


I wish I would have gotten a better pic of this but I would have had to kneel on the ground and I just wasn't feeling that level of involvment. Basically what this is is like aV CR ad-on for minivans. Something to keep the kids busy on a trip to some tourist destination.. Universal Studios lets say, back when they had Cylons walking around. 

It's actually kind of cool and if I was a little sprat in the early 90's I would have loved this. It advertises that you can plug in video games too which would have been fun. It has outlets so you could plug in your NES and play Baseball Stars or something. What would happen is you'd be playing Baseball Stars and you'd hit a bump and dislodge the game thus losing your stats...  

I didn't ask the dude how much he wanted for it. I feel like it would have been less than I thought it would be and I'd talk myself into buying it and it would take up a lot of space in the garage... 

Comments