The IseeRobots Show Ep.17: The Top 5 B-List Justice League Members Of All The Times PLUS! My Review Of Parasite!




Hey kids! This week on the show we have a TON of great stuff ahead of us.. We start off with the latest from my lawyer Angus Mcshay and his thoughts on The Pooptronics debacle.. It's interesting to say the least.

Then for At The Movies I saw Parasite and I'm gonna tell you my thoughts and such. Was it worthy of all the accolades? Tune in for my thoughts.

For the main event segment of the show I'm gonna drop a Top 5 List I've been thinking about for awhile.. My Top 5 B-List members of The Justice League.. Basically what I mean is.. these are the other guys outside the Holy Trinity and all the other big guys.. Basically your Commander Steels and your Red Tornados.. Those sort of dudes. It's a ton of fun.

At the end we talk He-Man knockoffs, GI Joe O-Ring replacements and He-Man Knockoffs..
Make sure to tell a friend and make sure to sign up for Patreon Exclusive Content at

SupportTheReport.Com

Comments