The IseeRobots Show Ep.16 He Man and The Masters Of The Universe Generation 1 plus 3 Movie Reviews!



Hey kids. We have a really great show ahead of us this week. We start off with the latest on me and Pooptronics and the woe that is my life. It's not that bad really but man, it might be getting worse..

For At The Movies We're gonna take a gander at 2 different movies at once! It's unheard of. The movies are really similar though... What are they? You'll have to tune in to find out..

For the main event of the show we take a look at He Man and my growing MOTU collection as well as the first year of MOTU releases, everything from He Man to Skelator and all the nerds inbetween! It's a ton of fun!

At the end I tell the tale of something I found on the side of the road and the adventure of bringing it home... It's a tale for the ages. 

IMHO this is one of the most jam packed episodes I've ever done. I hope you dig it as much as I dug making it. 

Patreon Exclusive content at SupportTheReport.com  There is so much great stuff there! Please hop over and take a peek!

Comments