The IseeRobots Show Ep.7: Seven For A Secret Never To Be Told



Hey kids. This week on the ISR Show we start off with some talk about my damaged ankle.. I tripped in the garage and it's had me laid up for days. I'm much better now but at the time I was bumming! It's all good though. I got some interesting talk out of it.

For At The Movies we talk about the latest Stephen King joint.. IT part 2.. I saw it on the Sunday it came out and I'll tell you all about it in as spoiler free way as I can.. 

Then for the main event of the show we talk about a not so fun trip to sell at the Sebastopol Flea Market as well as a brief history of the market mostly based around my early days of going there. It's a pretty good segment. It's fun to hear me fail.. lol.

At the end of the show I talk a ton of stuff, Trapper Keepers, Megos at Target and a ton of other weird stuff..Bats at Wal-Mart.. It's a good time overall..  

Make sure to tell a friend! 

Patreon Only Content Available HERE!!!!!!

Comments