The IseeRobots Show Ep.5: Accidental Collections



Hey kids. This week on The ISR Show we have a ton of fun stuff for ya. We start off with a little talk between me and Emily about being alone and about making the choices to do things as opposed to making the choices to not do things and how you can't complain about it..

For At The Movies we talk on a flick I saw called The Kitchen. It's a 70's New York flick about some gals who start a protection racket in Hell's Kitchen. It was alright.. I don't know it didn't really connect with me.

Then in the main event of the show we talk about something we all know about, Accidental Collections or those collections of things we have that we don't really know where they came from.. I'm gonna cover a few of mine.

At the end, the final segment I'm gonna touch on a couple different things, The CW and it's recent Direct TV blackout, The CW Crisis On Infinite Earths and some other stuff, my Facebook problems.. It's all pretty fun.

Make sure to tell a friend and make sure to spread the word!

Patreon Exclusive Content available At SupportTheReport.Com 

Comments