The Toys R Us Report Ep.194: Avengers End Game Non-Spoiler Review, Johnny Court Clip Plus Tons More!





This week on the show we start off with something amazing, a brand new, never before heard clip from Johnny 5's new syndicated TV show, Johnny Court. Dudes, it's so great and has to be heard to believed!

From there we talk about a couple of movies I saw the 1st one was a super weird Sci-Fi flick called High Life. It was nuts and I had a real hard time reviewing it while still keeping the show family friendly..

Then it's on.. what may be the biggest movie of ALL THE TIMES!!! Avengers End Game.. dude, I saw it, loved it and review it for you while still remaining spoiler free..

For the final segment we take some calls and texts and then open my latest Mego Acquisition.. The Glow In The Dark Frankenstein.. I love him..

I think we have a great show this week if you have time please share the link or tell a friend who you think might like what we do here...

Patron Exclusive Content.. SupportTheReport.com

Comments