IseeRobots Television: 1982 Evening Magazine KPIX CBS Bay Area Complete With Commercials!



Evening Magazine was this show we had around here for years. I mean that, years. When I think about it it's a bit weird that the show ever really went away. It was an institution. At any rate it was a pretty basic deal, they'd go around and look at Bay Area things and talk local stuff. It was a show that my parents and grandparents would watch all the time. You know the type of show that I'm talking about. I imagine that every region has its own version of Evening Magazine.. 

I found this episode on a tape that I picked up at The Flea Market. I'm always tickled to find this sort of thing. Shows like this usually air once and maybe one more time and then they sort of drift away forever. It's nice to be able to help save an episode here and there when possible..

On this episode they go to Marine World which is now Six Flags and take a trip to a discount store and look at plates.. The whole thing is complete with commercials..Sorry that the picture is so fuzzy.. Cable wasn't all that back in 1982... 

Comments