The Toys R Us Report Ep.190: The Top 5 Game Shows Of All The Times Plus Tons More!




This week on the show we start off with a bit of philosophical talk that get's interrupted by Engineer Emily. She guides us into a discussion on the Christmas party from a few years ago and Fleetwood Mac.

Then we talk about Jordan Peele's latest flick US. I thought it was interesting and we'll share some details while still remaining spoiler free.

For the main event we talk on my Top 5 Favorite Game Shows of All The Time and Space.. I think there are a couple real talking points in here. Let me know what you think.

At the end we take a voicemail and talk about a Token Show I went to at the Vet's Building.. It's exactly what it sounds like.. A show about tokens..

Wanna call the show? dial 707-538-JAMS anytime day or night.. You can text too!

Patron Exclusive Content Available Here... SupportTheReport.com

Comments