80's Commercial Overload 7 Up Gold and Tons More CBS KPIX Mcdonalds!


Hey kids... More commercials from atop the VHS Mountain that I have stacked up in the garage.. It's not really that bad to be honest. I've started getting rid of the ones that I've already gone through so slowly but surely the mountain is getting smaller. Well, not really because I keep finding more tapes to bring home so to be honest it's prolly staying the same height as it always is... 

There is some interesting stuff in this block. It's CBS and has bumpers for some of their shows from that time. Stuff like Jake And The Fatman and The Equalizer. Those were both shows that my grandparents used to watch. The Equalizer was a particular favorite of theirs.. I mean come on, it was a show about and old dude who got revenge on younger dudes. He equalized them.. 

Around the 5 minute 50 second mark or so there is the famous CBS Special Presentation bumper.. You cannot beat that sound.... 

Comments