The Toys R Us Report Ep.178: The Christmas Episode 2018




This week on The TRU RPT we start off with a new song by DJ.Iceberg Thirteen. It's pretty fun and it transitions nicely into a segment I recorded over at The Mojo Sales Flea Market where I talk about fools not wanting to sell you stuff.. It's pretty decent.

For At The The Movies we talk a bit about Creed II which I liked but thought had pretty weird psychology. The flick made me root for the bad guy way more than it did the good guy.. It was kind of odd. Let me know what you think if you've seen it too.

From there we move into some Mego Talk some Christmas messages from some pals and end the show with a little bit of talk about Fonzie and his cousin in Waukesha...

Overall it's a pretty fun episode and yes, I am aware that I forgot to talk about the 2 missing entrants to the 5 Mic Movie Hall Of Fame.. Don't worry. I'll get to it next episode...

Comments