The Official J-Coin Button/Sticker Pack! More Out Of Sight Merch!

Hey kids! We are back with more terrific merch! This time around we have a multi-item gift pack. You get one official J-Coin Pin/button! Two, Toys R Us Report VHS Tape/Video-Store Stickers, One IseeRobots Radio Masked Men Sticker, One ISR Ripley's Sticker and Two OFFICIAL! Video-Droid Import Labels straight from Santa Rosa's historic video-store (TROY) Video Droid! 

The Button!
Look how great that button is! That is exactly what a J-Coin looks like, I think. I've never really seen one. I think they only exist in the computer or something.. I don't know.... It's pretty dope though. I am wearing one right now.

Buying merch is a great way to support the show and to get something great for yourself to enjoy.. The best part of all this is that everything can be yours for the low-low price of 9.99 SHIPPED!

That's so cheap compared to what they'd cost you elsewhere. I mean, if they were available elsewhere... Just click on the handy-dandy Paypal link right there and they can be yours! 

Comments