Mego Pics! The Greatest Guitarist Of All The Times... Jimi Hendrix


Jimi was I think the 3rd of the new Megos that I got. If I remember right I got Sulu, Action Jackson and then found Jimi over at the Target by Costco. If you are curious I think I bought Fonzie next, Chekov and then finally Norm.. I might be wrong though.. 

Anyway Jimi was on my want list but it took me a minute to find him. I think after Dracula he was the most scarce of wave 1.

Ok so, I like him. I do, he looks like Jimi in the face for sure and I like his velveteen pants and his tassel shirt. This was a pretty spot-on recreation of his Woodstock outfit. The guitar is different though. He had a white one that day..


The one problem though is that he can't carry his guitar. I don't know how they could have made it so that he could. Maybe with a piece on the back that clicks on his hand or something? He could of at least had a strap on his guitar which might have helped to alleviate the problem. 

The best that I could do was having it sort of rest in his palm in photos. It looks goofy though so I ditched all of the pics of it that I had.. I took that one down below instead.

Jimi in his Karate Stance
I like that pic up there. It looks like Jimi is getting ready for a Karate fight or maybe a wrestling match. I don't really know about Jimi's martial-arts background but I wouldn't be surprised to hear that dude studied one of the combat arts popular at the time such as Karate or Kung-Fu..

I'd like to study Karate to tell you the truth. I have done a bit of martial arts back in the day, nothing serious or anything just a little goofing around but I kind of want to find a dojo around my house and maybe do some Karate. I think having a black-belt in Karate on your resume would be dope. 

That's a standard D12. Jimi is mad-small
Man, Jimi is small for a Mego. Just kidding, that is a super big dice. I don't know where I got it from. It just happened to be sitting near my "photo-studio" for some reason.

Overall I'm pretty happy with dude. He looks like Mr. Hendrix and his clothes are pretty nice. I also really dig his loafers. They look pretty cozy.

Comments