Commercial Blocks From Cartoon Network 2002. Batman Animated and Justice League Unlimited


I used to watch a lot of Cartoon Network..Not so much anymore, a bit of Adult Swim here and there but around 2002 they were really banging out some great stuff. I found a VHS tape that I made around that time of some of the stuff I was into. 

I couldn't really record the shows to Youtube but to be honest it's the commercials and stuff that are of interest now... That's so weird right? It turned out to be the opposite of what we thought we'd want in the future...

I mean, the fact that we didn't record the commercials and that the shows ended up being available on DVD or streaming while the commercials are pretty much lost for time besides youtube and stuff probably had something to do with that...

Comments