Adult Swim Bumpers And Some Commercials Circa 2002


Man! I used to watch A LOT of Adult Swim. Like a lot. I still do but I don't stay up as late as I used to. I used to really be a night owl but nowadays with responsibilities and such I get to bed pretty early. I do tape some Adult Swim though. 

Isn't it funny that we call using the DVR, taping? Even the kid 2.0 says taping when she asks me to record something for her.. Old habits die hard I guess.

Anyhow, I used to be crazy for some of the shows that were airing at the time of this commercial block. I LOVED Harvey Birdman and Sealab 2021 and Aqua Teen was MY JAM. Man, I really miss that time. 

I can still remember the feeling of discovering this super wacky shows on in the middle of the night. That feeling of discovering something wild that you totally love is really fantastic. 

Comments