The Toys R Us Report Ep.167: No One Understands The Lonely Perfection Of My Dreams


Download this episode (right click and save)

We have a super fun show ahead of us this week. We start off with some talk about our recent transfer to a deep sea base including a little meeting with Iceberg 13 that get's rudely interrupted

From there we talk about a movie I saw Mama Mia Here We Go Again. Ya.. It's a musical and I liked it a lot.

Then it's on to the main event of the show where we talk about this giant comic book project I have been undertaking. It's massive! I had a real fun time with this bit just talking about comic books.... 

On the final segment of the show we talk a few different things and take some voice mails. It's a ton of fun. Oh ya, I open up a Star Trek Action figure.. That was fun. 

Make sure to hop on over to Support The Report and check out how you can get the ISR Supertape VHS Tape! While helping to support the show. Man, we need all the help that we can get.

Also hop on over to VirtualDirtmall.com The ISR Superstore and take care of some of your Retro Junk Shopping needs while also supporting The Toys R Us Report.

Comments