The Toys R Us Report Ep.160: My Day As A Flea Market Vendor plus Sicario and Tons More!




Download this episode (right click and save)

Hey kids! Thanks for stopping by. We start off with a new song from kate and Engineer Emily from there we move into some talk about Space Fleas and Johnny Coins. It's a fun time.

From there we hit up At The Movies where this week we tackle one of my most anticipated Summer Movies, Sicario: Day Of The Soldado. I had a wild time at the cinema and I'll tell you all about it.

Then on to the main event where we have a super in depth, super fun look at my day as a flea market vendor over at Mojo Sales Flea Market. I talk about what I brought, what I sold, what happened there and all sorts of other cool things flea market related..

At the end of the show I talk on the farmer's market, Star Wars figures, GI Joe parts, Toy R Us and a ton of other weird/wild happenings. It's a great show this week. Make sure to tell a pal.

Make sure to hop on over to Support The Report and check out how you can get the ISR Supertape VHS Tape! While helping to support the show. Man, we need all the help that we can get.

Also hop on over to VirtualDirtmall.com The ISR Superstore and take care of some of your Retro Junk Shopping needs while also supporting The Toys R Us Report.

Comments