The Toys R Us Report Ep.158: The Top 5 Dinosaurs Of All The Times Plus Hereditary And Tons More!




Hey kids! Thanks for stopping by. We have a super fun show ahead of us this week. We start off with a call from A.B Silver about his Johnny Coin ICO and an amazing advertising opportunity he has for us. Engineer Emily pops in and a lot of fun is had. 

From there we head into At The Movies where we take a look at a couple of different movies. The 1st one is called Hotel Artemis and the 2nd is the horror flick everyone is talking about, Hereditary. I saw it and I'll tell you all about it or at least what I thought of it.

Then it's on to the main event of the show where we take a look at something we all have at least a passing interest in, Dinosaurs. With Jurassic World on the way I thought this was the perfect time for some Dinosaur Talk! Dinos are great and this week I spend about half of an hour breaking down the Top Five Dinosaurs Of All The Times and Space.

We finish off the show with some toy talk and some flea market talk. Oh ya, there is a really long story about littering. After you listen let me know what you think.. I'm curious. Hit me up HERE!!! 

Dude! We picked up a new Patron this week over at Support The Report. He runs a great page on Facebook called Classic Wrestling Matches And Mags. You can find it HERE! I was member before he ever joined up and I highly recommend it. 

Make sure to hop on over to Support The Report and check out how you can get the ISR Supertape VHS Tape! While helping to support the show. Man, we need all the help that we can get.

Comments