The Toys R Us Report Ep.156: The Top 5 Arcade Games Of All The Times


Download this episode (right click and save)


Hey kids! Thanks for stopping by. We have a super fun show ahead of us this week. We start off with a brief history of arcades in this area and then we talk about a movie I saw called The Rider. It was great. 

From there we head into the main event of the show an all new/all fun top 5.. The Top 5 Arcade Games Of All The Times. It's sure to be fun and controversial.. 

We finish off the show with some toy talk including my first post TRU Toy Journey. I talk about what I got, where I got it as well as some thoughts in a post TRU world.

Dude! We picked up a new Patron this week over at Support The Report. He runs a great page on Facebook called Classic Wrestling Matches And Mags. You can find it HERE! I was member before he ever joined up and I highly recommend it. 

Make sure to hop on over to Support The Report and check out how you can get the ISR Supertape VHS Tape! While helping to support the show. Man, we need all the help that we can get.

Comments