The Toys R Us Report Ep.140: My Top 5 Favorite Christmas Gifts Of All The Times!




Hey kids! Thanks for stopping by. We have a super fun show ahead of us this week. We start off me complaining about Best Buy and about this fool at The Flea Market who threatened me with a screwdriver and then from there we move onto At The Movies where I'm gonna tell you all about a prison flick I saw called The Brawl In Cell Block 99.. I really dug it.

Then it's onto the main event of the show! My Top 5 Christmas Gifts of all the times! These are gifts I got, not gifts I gave.. it's a super fun list with everything from consumer electronics to Toys.. I'm sure that you will dig it

Make sure to hop on over to Support The Report and check out how you can get the ISR Supertape VHS Tape! While helping to support the show. Man, we need all the help that we can get.

Comments