The Toys R Us Report Ep. 133: The Santa Rosa Firestorm. My Story Of Escape And Survival.




Hey kids! Thanks for stopping by. We have a special episode of The TRU RPT this week. As you may know I live in Santa Rosa California and our area has been affected by a massive wildfire. The fire reached our backyard and we were all on the run. That pic up there was taking from my backyard. The fire got CLOSE to us. This is my story. 

I hope you can bear with us while we readjust and get things back in order. It felt good for me to be able to get the story out. I hope you enjoy it.

To Donate to the Redwood Credit Union's Effort Go HERE. Please consider helping out those who lost it all 

Make sure to hop on over to Support The Report and check out how you can get the ISR Supertape VHS Tape! While helping to support the show. Man, we need all the help that we can get.

Also hop on over to VirtualDirtmall.com The ISR Superstore and take care of some of your Retro Junk Shopping needs while also supporting The Toys R Us Report.

Comments