Thor Ragnarok Marvel Legends: Hela and Some Thoughts On Cate Blanchett.



What an awesome figure. Dude, just so great. Those antlers are so rad. If you don't know, now you know, that's Hela from Thor Ragnarok the upcoming Marvel flick that looks AMAZING! Hela is the big baddie in the joint. According to the trailers she has the power to squeeze Thor's magic hammer like a sponge. That's pretty dope. 


She just looks so evil. We went all over Santa Rosa and a couple other towns before I finally found her figure at Target, the Coddingtown one. I don't think she's that hard to find or anything. I just wanted her NOW! I was in like a toy frenzy. Do you ever get that way? Like you just have to have the figure that you want like RIGHT THIS SECOND! I was like that. 


Like I said a second ago Hela is played by the all time legend, Cate Blanchett who I totally lovc and when I saw mock ups of the figure I saw that she came with a little Blanchett head.. That was the selling point to me. 

Man, I am trying really hard not to fall down the Marvel Legends Rabbit Hole. I like them and there are a ton out there that I am into but man, I don't need another toy interest. They are great though. Very detailed. I haven't really been buying Minimates as of late so I have room for an interest but Legends take up way more space though. Hela is a HUGE SPACE TAKER, those antlers need room to breath man. 


Here is her with her Blanchett head. It's cool. It looks a lot like her. Take a look for yourself. I am so looking forward to this movie. Man, it's looking to be the best Marvel Movie since like Guardians Of The Galaxy 2.


It opens on November 3rd which is 2.0's birthday and the day before my birthday. Ya, we have to share days practically and she usually gets to have the more fun but this year should be cool cuz we have this dope movie to watch. You can't really beat that. 

To get back on track this is a really nice looking figure. Her antlers sort of fell apart when I pulled her out of the box but they came back together easy enough. You are forewarned, if you get this be careful pulling her out of the packaging

Comments