The Mr. Sensational Gino Vega Podcast Ep.5: My Life With Music Part 3. Thrash Metal, Rockers Vs. Rappers and Faith No More.



Download this episode (right click and save) 

Hey everybody, it is I, “Mr. Sensational” Gino Vega, back with Episode 5 of the “Mr. Sensational” Gino Vega Podcast on the I See Robots Radio Network.

This episode I talk about an All Pro Wrestling show I attended back in February, then it’s on to part 3 of my history as a fan of popular music. 

We’ll discuss my descent into thrash metal, memories of the “rockers vs. rappers” war at my junior high school, and my discovery of the band Faith No More, which acted as a bridge from metal to punk music.

Thanks for listening, and be sure to visit iseerobots.com for the rest of the great podcast lineup the I See Robots Radio Network has to offer!

Comments