The Toys R Us Report Ep.99: Who's Who In The DC Comics Universe: Wild Dog Plus A Ton More Fun Stuff!


Download this episode (right click and save)

Hey kids! Thanks for stopping by. We have a super fun show ahead of us this week! We start off with a bit of talk about A birthday party that I went to and a fun conversation that I had and then it's a bit of Purge Talk before heading into At The Movies where we take a look at Keeping Up With The Joneses 

For the main event this week we have an indepth look at DC Comics Character and current Team Arrow Member over at The D-CW...Wild Dog! It's a great listen. I thought so at least.

This is seriously one of my favorite episodes to date. I had a blast recording it and I hope that you have as much fun listening!

Make sure to tell a friend and make sure to stop by SupportTheReport.com and check out how you can get the ISR Supertape VHS Tape! It's totally worth it! Just do it already!

Also hop on over to VirtualDirtmall.com The ISR Superstore and take care of some of your Retro Junk Shopping needs while also supporting The Toys R Us Report.

Comments