Power Records Playhouse S1 E4: 20,000 Leagues Under The Sea


Download this episode (right click and save)

Hey kids. Thanks for stopping in. This week we have another exciting episode of everyone's favorite. Power Records Playhouse. This week we take a look at Jules Verne's classic tale of Intrigue under the ocean depths. 20,000 Leagues Under The Sea. Man, it's a good one. A lot of fun.

Iceberg and me had a good time with it. We talked about all sorts of fun stuff like, IDK, Fops and Gangsters and Seahorses. It's a hoot and a half. You wanna check it out. If I were Nemo I'd command you but I'm not so all I can do is suggest that you do.. Just give her a listen. It's pretty fun!

Also make sure to hop on over to VirtualDirtmall,Com. That's our Ebay store and it's the best and most fun way to support the show because you get something out of it. 

Comments