The Toys R Us Report Episode 56: The Sacramento Comic Con 2015 and DON FRYE! and Jim Starlin






Hey kids! Thanks for stopping by. We have a super fun show ahead of us this week! I really mean it this time. It's super fun. It's all about a recent trip I took to The Sacramento Comic-Con. It was a great time and we'll talk all about it.

First off though we start off with a story about some Batman plates and a dream I had and then it's on to At The Movies where we talk on two separate flicks I saw. The first one is Crimson Peak with Tom Hiddlesotn and the second is Bridge Of Spies by Steven Spielberg.

Then it's onto the main event were we talk about The Comic-Con. The focus is on a panel I attended with Comic Great Jim Starlin and a run in I had with MMA LEGEND DON FRYE!! Yep, I met the man and it was as awesome as you'd expect!

It's a great show like always, Make sure to tell a friend and make sure to stop by SupportTheReport.com and check out how you can get the ISR Supertape VHS Tape! It's totally worth it! Just do it already!


 














Comments