The Toys R Us Report Episode 51: Polishing Turds


Hey kids. This week on the show we are straight up polishing turds. What I mean by this is that we had a bit of a space virus floating around the station and I was it's one and only victim. Yep, I wasn't feeling to great but I made the most of a bad situation and crafted one heck of a fun episode. I successfully polished a turd. Made it nice and pretty.

The show starts of with a bit of mixing by our boy Iceberg 13 and a brand new tune he and Ensign Melissa cooked up. It's pretty dope.

Then it's on to a cool story about Poisoned Meatballs and a big dog jail break. It's a good one. After that it's At The Movies where we talk about a cool flick we saw of The VOD called Dark Places and we talk all about it.

Then it's onward and upward to Tales From The Dig and I got a couple doozies. It's a good time

Overall this is a super fun episode and I'm sure you'll dig it. Make sure to tell a pal and dude, make sure to hop on over to SupportTheReport.com and give us a few minutes of your time. It's worth it dude. I mean, you like the show right? Sure you do, so honor us with a second of your time. It's not going to hurt.






Comments