T.R.O.Y: Yvonne Craig


Wow, I am just super sad. I love Yvonne Craig and through her Batgirl. Yvonne was the first girl that I ever crushed on as a youth. She really looked great in that Batgirl uniform. This is just really sad news. She was 78 at her time of passing. She had cancer. Very, very sad.

As a kid I used to watch the good old Batman show just about everyday and every time out I was hoping that it would be a Batgirl episode. I didn't know why I was so interested at the time. It wasn't till later after I learned about the birds and the bees and all that that I realized, hey, you have the hots for Batgirl.She was so pretty and just looked so great in that costume.

I had the chance to meet Ms.Craig at an autograph show near my house many years back.She still looked great and was very nice to everyone who came up to get a picture with her. Just a total class act. 

She will be missed. This is very sad for me. 

Comments