After that we move on to the main topic of the week which this time around is ROBOT NEWS!!!! We start off with a bit of talk about the latest Roomba I picked up and then we move onto the latest stab at AI from the Land Of The Rising Sun, Japan! It goes by the name of Pepper. It's creepy and I don't like it at all!
Then we move on to The Toys R Us Report it's self where I share a story of a major flea market find of mine.. It's interesting to say the least...
It's a fantastic episode this week! Make sure to tell a friend and also make sure to hop on over to SupportTheReport.com and take a peek at all the fun things we have to offer those that opt to become a show patron! It's totally worth it!






Comments
Post a Comment