The Toys R Us Report Episode 16 For The Week Of January 7th 2015




  Hi kids! Thanks for stopping by. We have a heck of a show ahead of us this week! how come? Well, because of one thing and one thing only. OVER THE TOP ACTION FIGURES! Yep! How great is that? There are some other cool things too though, that's what makes it great. What else you ask? Ok, A review of the hot new movie The Interview as well as a cool story about how me and the dog saw something pretty weird when we were walking around. Ya, trust me. it's a good story.

What else? All sorts of goodness like a cool drop from our good pal over at The Retro Junkies, The No Swear Gamer as well as The Toys R Us Report It's self where I tell you all the cool things I saw at the Toy Store as well as The Flea Market.

It's a great show like always. Make sure to tell a friend!







Comments

  1. AWESOME show. I knew nothing of the Over the Top action figures but you made them very interesting. The chicken story made me cackle out loud! Luckily there was no one around. Were you in broadcasting ever? You have a great voice and the podcast sounds terrific, very well edited. Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment