Video Store Stickers: Two More Bradley Videos

 


I found a couple of fun video store stickers at the sebastopol flea market the other day. It's actually been a couple of weeks since I got them but I've been busy. When I prioritize my activities adding stickers to this archive is low on the list. Not because it's lame or whatever but more because the stores that these stickers belong to have been gone for like twenty five years so honestly I think they can wait a few more days to be archived. They should be happy that they are being archived at all honestly. 

So anyhow the two stickers for today are from the chain that I worked for, Bradley Video.The 1st one is the Bradley in Sebastopol. It was on the main highway as you head into town. It was a really big store, like massive. All the Bradley's were pretty large. When you factor in The Vault where they had the adult stuff it was almost two store in one size wise. I think there is a bike shop there now. The bike shop seems really successful. Their parking lot is always full when I pass by on the way to The Flea Market.


It was really hard to take these pics with the sun and all I was getting terrible reflections. I had these tapes in my hand for like ten minutes and then I didn't even buy them. I'm a total creep. 

The Sebastopol store was, I believe store number ten but it could have been store eleven. Toward the end Bradley was expanding very quickly. I think they put up like four stores in two years. One of them was in Nevada too if I remember right. 


This one is weird to me. I do not recall there being a Bradley on Santa Rosa Ave. That's the main street to get out, or into Santa Rosa from the Rohnert Park side. I do not remember this at all. I looked up the location to see what is there now. It is this..


Honestly this is fairly far from my homebase and back when I didn't have a car I didn't get over there all that often. It's possible, well, it for sure happened so it's more than possible, that I just didn't know about this store because I wasn't hanging out over on Santa Rosa Ave.

Santa Rosa Ave is pretty sketch. It's past where they sell cars at and there are a lot of periphery auto places there and some of them are probably chop-shops or something and the recycling center is over there too so there are tons of dudes cashing in old water heaters and copper wire for cash. It's not the place you hang out at unless you are looking for a prostitute or something. It's not quite Skid Row but it's not far off. 

There you have it. Two more long forgotten video-stores enter the IseeRobots Archive. What a day! 

Comments