Songs I like. Anderson Paak: Celebrate.

 

I love this song. Like a lot. When I'm feeling down or like I can't go on this one ALWAYS pulls me out of my tailspin. 

Listen to it. Like, right now. It's only about 3 and a half minutes which I know you can spare since you are here right now doing nothing. 

I find this tune to be just overflowing with wisdom and a beautiful message of "hey, you're not dead so celebrate that fact". 

The 1st Youtube comment for Celebrate is perfect. This track took me back to memories I never had. It's a very visual song. 

It's very important to remember that someday we won't be here and as sad as that is it's more important to remember that we are here now and that is an amazing thing. 

I'll be out walking the dog and listening to songs on random and this one comes on and it mentally stops me in my tracks. I usually end up zoning in on the music and the lyrics and playing it two or three times in a row. 

Give it a spin. I think you can get something out of it. 

NOTES

The Lyrics in case you are interested.. HERE!

Here is another pretty good Paak song of the same album, Malibu if you are interested.. This song is called Come Down. It's a rock solid gym jam where he calls out haters and talks junk at dudes. Great stuff. 

Comments