IseeRobots Television:Opening Minutes Of Sneak Previews Best Of 1984 Off KQED Bay Area PBS


Sneak Previews is what you had before At The Movies dropped. Dude, I was such a big mark for this show BITD. It's amazing to me that there isn't anything like it nowadays.. I guess I do it on The Show and I'm more than happy to carry the mantle on for Siskel and Ebert but isn't it wild that there isn't any sort of movie review TV show on anyone of the million TV Channels that are out there? 

When I found this bit on a tape I was hoping that it was a complete episode. It wasn't which is fine. I mean saving any part of an episode is great but I wish that there were somewhere that I could go to see the archives of the show. I'd love to see what they said about movies then and compare it to what we think of them now.. That'd be fascinating to me.. 

On this episode they take a look at The Natural. Dude, that's one of if not the best baseball movie of all the times..

There is like a second of other stuff on there as well. Like a second or so for real. 

Comments