The Toys R Us Report Ep.177: The 5 Mic Hall Of Fame Inaugural Class (Belated) Part II




We have a super fun show ahead of us this week. We start off with me musing on how to turn luck you way. I spent a rainy morning in my garage. The secret is basically to Keep On Truckin' 

From there we talk about a movie I saw called I Kill Giants. I loved it and I hope I can convince you guys to go check it out. It's a terrific look at the grieving process. 

For the main event of the show we tackle something that we should have done a long time ago, The Inaugural Class Of The 5 Mic Movie Hall Of Fame. This week we go over 10 movies that should have been in from the jump. This is part two of a set of twenty. 

In the final segment we talk about toys and comics and things of that sort. It's a fun 20 minutes of this and that..


Make sure to hop on over to Support The Report and check out how you can get the ISR Supertape VHS While helping to support the show. Man, we need all the help that we can get.

Comments