Mego Pics! The Prince Of Darkness.. Dracula... !

I've come to suck your blood.... 
It took forever and an actual Ebay purchase but finally Dracula is mine and I love him. He is so Legosi and I'd accept nothing less. Look at his head. Pure Legosi. Legosi to the max. 

Of all the Megos so far in the re-release this one is the best. Far and away the best. His head sculpt is brilliant and his clothes are top-notch. I love his shirt and vest and that cape is to die for. Did I just type "to die for"? I did and I mean it. It's dope. Maybe I should have just said that. His cape is dope.

A very weak lunge..
I like that pic up there. It looks like he is making the most ineffectual lunge of all the times. He's old man. Cut him some slack. He also looks a little scared. Maybe he is lunging to get away from the sunlight.. Like he's jumping into a dark shadow or something to avoid the oncoming sun...

He kind of looks like he is running away from something.. Maybe there are a group of villagers right behind him.. They prolly have pitchforks.

Hound of Hell?  Nope, he's a good boy. 
Here he is with his dog. Is it a hound of Hell? Heck no, she's a good boy and Dracula loves her. Look, she brought him her chew bone. What a sweet pup. Bet you didn't know that Dracula had a dog. Her name is Lulu and he got her at the pound. 

Only creeps get their dogs from breeders. There are millions of great pups out there that need your help. Dracula may be an undead fiend but even he knows that getting a shelter dog is the right thing to do.

Comments