Funny Robot Drawing By Me: Black Sharpie and Crayola Crayons..


I was at Wal-Mart the other day getting something or other. I'm not sure what but I was over in the school supply area when a box of Crayola's caught my eye, one of the big 64 color one's with the sharpener attached. I don't know what it was that caught my attention but something did so home with me they came.. They were only like 2.50 cents and let me tell you, the price really had something to do with the purchase. Honestly all these crayons for 2 bucks seems unreal to me. Too good to pass up. 

I also grabbed a glow in the dark Silly Putty that was hanging on a hook near them. It only cost 99 cents.. Glow in the dark Silly Putty for 99 cents. Cannot pass that up either. 

Anyhow, I wasn't really sure what to do with these Crayons. I tried coloring something but that wasn't really all that fun. I got a Guardians Of The Galaxy coloring book at The Dollar Tree and colored a pic of a Nova Corps Officer. It came out all right but it wasn't really all that fun. Coloring kind of feels like work. I like creative pursuits..

The Crayons sat on my desk for a week or so when I got the idea to draw a robot and color it. I used a black Sharpie for the outline and my crayons to color it up. Dude, it was pretty fun and only took a few minutes. This might be my new hobby. I draw robots all the time on the note cards I use for the show.. I make a note card for every episode of the show so I remember what I want to talk about. They are illegible and full of robot drawings.. With the help of my new Crayola pack I've found a way to elevate the art form to the next level. Hopefully more Robot Drawings to follow in the future.

If for some reason you want this drawing hit me up HERE and I'll mail it to you as long as you promise to hang it up somewhere.. NOTE! The drawing has been claimed. keep your eyes peeled for future scribbles. Thanks so much!

Comments